The One World campus is a constellation of websites for your education and entertainment. It is a nonprofit educational and research institution dedicated to helping people:
- Achieve their needs, goals, and desires in life;
- Find the keys to life and discover the secrets of the universe; and
- Learn to live in harmony with nature and each other.
The principal means through which these goals are achieved are:
- The Baha’i teachings and the dedicated work of other enlightened individuals; and
- A multi-network of websites designed to deliver values-based educational and entertainment content based on universal moral principles, ancient wisdom from around the world, and modern science.
This page is designed to give you an overview of the campus. It includes links to the websites in the One World universe:
- The Open Bubble
- One World School
- Colored Bubbles
The Open Bubble is the door. Come in learn about the spiritual nature of reality and how we can transform our neighborhoods into vibrant communities based on love, respect, and justice for all.
The One World School is an educational resource center for parents, teachers, and others interested in providing universal education to everyone in the world, an education based on spiritual principles and scientific truth.
We hope the One World School will grow into a virtual universe of exploration and learning where people of all ages, children to the elderly, can learn, grow, and develop.
Colored Bubbles is all about students, specifically, building dynamic, multimedia portfolios that showcase your growth and development across all aspects of life. A stunning portfolio can also play an important part of getting into the college you want or land that job you deserve. Your portfolio is a window into your life and it can help you chart your future with more insight and alacrity.
Additional sites are planned and being developed. They will be added as time and resources become available.